We are pleased to offer the availability of the OLH Extended Day Program. Our goal is to provide safe, reliable and affordable before and after-school care for students of OLH. The program will be staffed by a Coordinator and assistant(s), and overseen by the school Principal. It will serve all OLH families who are looking for quality care for their children in a Christian environment.
- Hours: 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM and 3:10 PM – 6:00 PM, 6:00 AM – 8:20 for pre-school.
- Operating Days: All school days except the last day of school, with AM service only, no PM.
- EDP will be provided on ½ days of school.
- Location: Pre-school building
- Eligibility: OLH students currently enrolled in the school
- Fee: $3.85 per hour. A 10% discount from your total bill will be given for two children and 20% for 3 or more children. We bill in 15 minute increments. Rates are subject to change based on program participation.
- Late Pick-Up Fee: $5.00 for every 5 minutes after 6:00 PM.
- Billing: Monthly
- Registration: Program sign-up sheet is attached. (It is our goal, although not guaranteed, to provide space for every child interested).
- Registration Fee: $25.00 NEW FAMILIES One-Time Only fee.
If you are interested and would like additional information about this program, please contact the school office for a copy of the program handbook.
Mrs. Judy Richardson
Mr. Patrick Browne, M.Ed.